Slow Loading

/ Slow Loading #1  

Elmer

Continue to have slow loading of messages on an intermittent basis. Have optimized using Tweak/dun and did the bandwidth speed tests and everything seems to be OK. I don't believe the hangups are caused by my ISP since I tried different browsers and everytime I got a hangup of 10-15 seconds, I tried to reach another site which I did with no delays. The problem seems to occur intermittently only on TBN. Can you help, Muhammad? BTW appreciate the help from the user in Indiana for Tweak/dun and bandwidth tests. Sure are a lot of knowledgable Kubota owners out there.

/ Slow Loading #2  
Elmer,

Our tech team worked Easter Sunday to get to the bottom of this problem... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif We have and will be making some internal changes to correct the problem as soon as possible.

Yes, big thanks to BobT for all his help, you guys should have some optimized connections by now!

Thanks for your patience!

<font color=blue>>></font color=blue>Muhammad
<font color=blue>Forum Master</font color=blue>

/ Slow Loading #3  
A double thumbs up from the peanut gallery--good work we all knew you would figure this new board out--sort of like ironing clothes it takes time to get the wrinkles out--Thanks/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif