/ login #1  

retiredmgn

Platinum Member
All I get is this
Welcome back, retiredmgn

Meaning I'm logged in...

When I try to post all I get is this

Please Login to Proceed

Talk about Web Development 101. Why not try hiring a professional programmer to stay ahead of these basic problems?

/ login #2  
Being as you seem to be the only one having this issue, I would check that you are allowing your browser to store cookies for TBN. It sounds like that may not be happening.

Aaron Z

/ login #3  
When did the problem start? It sounds like a recent occurrence, because this post went through and you have successfully placed other posts in the past. I am not a computer programmer, but perhaps you might try to contact Muhammad and explain the problem. I am sure something positive will be a result. Good Luck.:tractor:

/ login
When did the problem start? It sounds like a recent occurrence, because this post went through and you have successfully placed other posts in the past. I am not a computer programmer, but perhaps you might try to contact Muhammad and explain the problem. I am sure something positive will be a result. Good Luck.:tractor:

Boy this could drive you drink - short drive in my case. :)

Cookies are on. When I was having trouble, come to find out, it was just a particular thread I was trying to respond to. When I tried responding to another thread it went fine. The original thread I was having problems with I ended up cutting and pasting just so I could get my curmudgeon view across.
Thanks for the notes. I'm just a crusty old programmer who squawks when something doesn't go as planned.

Why - when I was a programming student we were writing in Assembler. Boy you learned how to program when you had to plan each register and instruction.

Of course, I never used in my professional career - but still. :D