back button not working right.

/ back button not working right. #1  

rockinmywaypa

Platinum Member
under the elephant\'s tail [ ontario can.]
Tractor
john deere 3130, universal case 970 and a IH 1086
I still am having a problem going back one page at a time. I have logged out but still can't seem to back up one page, sometimes it works if I double click fast but half the time I will jump two pages. What's the answer to my problem.

/ back button not working right. #2  
I still am having a problem going back one page at a time. I have logged out but still can't seem to back up one page, sometimes it works if I double click fast but half the time I will jump two pages. What's the answer to my problem.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
It's never worked for me when viewing pictures. It will take me back to a different permalink # or to a different page unless there is only the one post and no replies.

I'm sure glad e-bay doesn't work like that because it is really aggravating.

/ back button not working right. #3  
a lot of the time when I try the back button I have to hit it three times. If I just hover over the back button it will pop up a little window that says back to www.googleads.com with some more after that. Usually have to go through two googlead things then it will back up one page on tractorbynet.com

/ back button not working right. #4  
I've taken this problem for granted forever. I think the google adds are doing it. Right click on the back button and click the tractorbynet.com closet to the top to go back.

/ back button not working right. #5  
I get around this by programming my center mouse wheel to back a page if i press down on it. The back arrow is mighty touchy.

/ back button not working right. #6  
I get around this by never going forward,,,,

What i mean is, I always right-click and 'new window' a thread I want to read. Same with the pics.
When done, just click X, close.

/ back button not working right. #7  
I get around this by never going forward,,,,

What i mean is, I always right-click and 'new window' a thread I want to read. Same with the pics.
When done, just click X, close.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Will. That's the only solution I've read that works.

By rt. clicking on a pic and choosing "open with new tab" then clicking the X to close that pic it takes me back to the permalink # that pic was viewed on. Now I can view several pics of a reply without having to take a trip around the back 40 for each pic.