Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ?

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #1  

brin

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles eas
I received an email from Muhammad that in part stated : >

"One of your posts at the TractorByNet.com discussion forum was recently removed. The reason it was removed is because we do not allow inappropriate language, crude jokes or any content that is not "family friendly."

The email did not state which post was removed or specifically why or which forum or thread and I am at a loss...

So before I post again I would sure appreciate knowing what I posted that was so bad. I sure don't want to bother anyone with my posts if they are so offensive..I will wait to hear.

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #2  
Brin, Now you belong to another group here on the web. Me too? JY.

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #4  
I'm in that club too, don't take it hard. I have never seen anything out of hand on TBN. I had to ask the guy to tell me what he deleted because I could figure out where it was, thanked him and moved on, I think he may have been personally insulted if I was to guess. Was not really an issue with the others participating in the thread.

HS

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #5  
Could it be Occupy wall street?

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #6  
"One of your posts at the TractorByNet.com discussion forum was recently removed. The reason it was removed is because we do not allow inappropriate language, crude jokes or any content that is not "family friendly."

Wow ... if they keep that up I reckon about 70-80% of mine are gone.

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #7  
Could it be Occupy wall street?
That thread is still currently in the "Friendly Politics" forum. I think it might the one about "Eating Older People". I can't locate that thread. I, for one, can not understand the possibility of offensive or vulgar language or family friendly being an issue in regards to the deletion.I never saw any of those previous mentioned characteristics visible in the thread at all. I thought it contained informative information.

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #8  
I can not find the occupy wall street, but I did not get one of them messages! Of course I am a nice guy!:D Rest of you guys need to behave!:laughing::laughing:

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #9  
I can not find the occupy wall street, but I did not get one of them messages! Of course I am a nice guy!:D Rest of you guys need to behave!:laughing::laughing:
I located Occupy Wall Street in the Front Porch--Friendly Politics Forum--at least on my PC.??????

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #10  
One thing to always keep in mind and that this is a privately owned for profit forum and it has (like all publically viewed forums) a users agreement that maybe 1% of the posters read.

Consequently, the administration can and will delete any and all posts they deem inapropriate any time they please.

In other words, what may be 'family friendly' in your opinion may not in their opinion and it's their opinion that counts and not yours.

The owner of this forum isn't hosting it for anything other than a business venture. It takes a bit of financing to have a forum like this and the more participants, the more click through's on fee paid advertisers here and higher rankings with search engines and web crawlers.... and more profit for the owner.

It's a nice way to make money without ever getting your hands dirty or even going to a job. You create your own employment and reap the income.