Member of the Month

/ Member of the Month #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
I really enjoy this and find it frustrating that the only time I know who it is, is when somebody starts a thread to congratulate that person.

Why can't it be a sticky thread in it's own catagory? Something that we can all respond to, but not allow anybody to start a new thread in it. Then it would have everyone listed, in order of what they achieved this honor.

Until today, I had thought it wasn't even going on any more since I don't remember how long it's been since the last thread was started on who won.

Eddie

/ Member of the Month #2  
i miss seeing alot of htem too, till I see the congratulation thread.

last one I remember seeing before dm is jinman I believe..

/ Member of the Month #3  
Ok, let me figure out a solution to this... perhaps we will post it as an announcement forum-wide when it happens.

/ Member of the Month #5  
Is it true the member of the month receives $10,000.00 ? I was just wondering

Pretty sure it's $100,000.00 ... or $1,000,000.00

Well, I know there are a lot of zero's involved. Right or left of the decimal, not really sure.

/ Member of the Month #6  
Ok, let me figure out a solution to this... perhaps we will post it as an announcement forum-wide when it happens.

hey now.. that would be a great idea!

/ Member of the Month #9  
I really enjoy this and find it frustrating that the only time I know who it is, is when somebody starts a thread to congratulate that person.

Why can't it be a sticky thread in it's own catagory? Something that we can all respond to, but not allow anybody to start a new thread in it. Then it would have everyone listed, in order of what they achieved this honor.

Until today, I had thought it wasn't even going on any more since I don't remember how long it's been since the last thread was started on who won.

Eddie

I agree. :thumbsup:

/ Member of the Month #10  
EddieWalker said:

Eddie

I think Oscar should be the first ever TBN pet of the month. ;-)