Deleting emails

/ Deleting emails #1  

Sutol

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 1200 / Super Dexta x 2
Why cant I delete my email details?

doing this to try and stop dozens of emails every day advising me of thread updates, tried everything else.

Just deleted my email details again and saved it but went into my details again and its still there.

I give up:(

/ Deleting emails #2  
Why cant I delete my email details?

doing this to try and stop dozens of emails every day advising me of thread updates, tried everything else.

Just deleted my email details again and saved it but went into my details again and its still there.

I give up:(

Are you speaking of TBN's thread updates or your primary email provider?

/ Deleting emails #3  
Still??? (previous post is... http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/229342-how-do-i-stop-tractorbynet.html )

Let try this... Click on "My Home" at the top of every page. Circled in blue, first photo below. That should show all the posts that you subscribed to that are active, click where it says "View All Subscribed Threads". Circled in red in first photo...

Click the little box at the end column, that does not have "None" under the "Notification" column, which is the 2nd to last column (see 2nd photo below - circled in green on the second photo). Then change at the green arrow to "No Email Notification"

In the third photo, don't forget to click on "GO" circle in red.

Fourth photos shows the 2nd to last column with "None" in each line... hope that is what you are asking for... :)

Let us know how it goes... ;)

/ Deleting emails #4  
It's to late once on the net you have been thoroughly analyzed. They even know your a Capricorn that likes walks on the beach. Lol

/ Deleting emails #5  
If you can't work it out PM Muhammad, the owner of TBN, or one of the other administrators. I am sure they will help you in a timely way.

MarkV

/ Deleting emails #6  
you can also go to your HOME PAGE, and on the left side go to "EDIT OPTIONS" and uncheck everything there

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    275 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.png
    2.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 97
   / Deleting emails
Still??? (previous post is... http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/229342-how-do-i-stop-tractorbynet.html )

Let try this... Click on "My Home" at the top of every page. Circled in blue, first photo below. That should show all the posts that you subscribed to that are active, click where it says "View All Subscribed Threads". Circled in red in first photo...

Click the little box at the end column, that does not have "None" under the "Notification" column, which is the 2nd to last column (see 2nd photo below - circled in green on the second photo). Then change at the green arrow to "No Email Notification"

In the third photo, don't forget to click on "GO" circle in red.

Fourth photos shows the 2nd to last column with "None" in each line... hope that is what you are asking for... :)

Let us know how it goes... ;)

If you can't work it out PM Muhammad, the owner of TBN, or one of the other administrators. I am sure they will help you in a timely way.

MarkV

you can also go to your HOME PAGE, and on the left side go to "EDIT OPTIONS" and uncheck everything there

Thanks for all the help guys.

I've done all the notification unchecking and also in my options so hopefully the emails will cease.
thanks again:thumbsup:

/ Deleting emails #8  
If it doesn't work, let us know...

/ Deleting emails #9  
Please not trying to jack thread but while we'are on simular subject I have a question. When someone sends me a TBN PM :thumbsup: the notification appears on my regular outlook mail when I'am not on TBN site.Is there anyway to eliminate this so that I just know about my TBN PM'S when I go to TBN site ?
Hope I explained my question correctly/ Thanks in advance !

Boone

Attachments

• imagesCAYH9QOC.jpg
    imagesCAYH9QOC.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 77
   / Deleting emails #10  
...When someone sends me a TBN PM :thumbsup: the notification appears on my regular outlook mail when I'am not on TBN site.Is there anyway to eliminate this...
Go to "My Home", then left side "Edit Options" (circled in red below), then un-click the second from last box {in the 2nd section}, then scroll down and click on save at the bottom (second photo).

Last edited: