Clock differences

/ Clock differences #1  

beenthere

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD_4x2_Gator, JD_4300, JD_425, JD_455 AWS, added JD_455, JD_110, JD_X485(sold)
Anyone else noticed the "big" difference in posted time vs actual local time? Seems there is a 13-14 minute difference, such as a posted time of 9:44 pm and an actual local time of 9:30 pm. It is a minor nuisance when looking at the posts in the last 30 minutes, for example.

It's not a big problem, just more of a curiousity as to why the site clock is that far off. ????

/ Clock differences #2  
I asked about it before, and didn't get an answer. It seems to be accelerating, too. Time must be flyin' by in AZ. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Clock differences #3  
i have noticed that also at times, just never questioned it,

/ Clock differences #4  
That happened a long time ago, and Muhammad got it corrected. I think it was the server TBN uses that got the time off. The last time I looked we were only 10 minutes off, but guess it's gotten to be more than that now.

Yep, 15 minutes on this post.

/ Clock differences #5  
Yeah, our server keeps getting the time off... I'll bug somebody about it. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Clock differences #6  
I have a little freeware program that I've loaded on my computer called "Atomic Clock", available from World Time Server. I don't know if it would work for your setup, but it checks my computer's clock once a day and corrects any drift.

/ Clock differences
Thanks for the fix. Seems to be on track now.