View Replies To My Posts

/ View Replies To My Posts #1  

Spencer

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)
Muhammad, I often wonder if I am forgetting about some of the replies I make. I worry that I replied to someones post, they replied back but I neglected to return to that same thread to find out. It is especially confusing because sometimes the subject title gets changed half way through a thread. I use Outlook Express to view the various newsgroups (Usenet) on the internet. When I go to a particular newsgroup I can choose to view all replies to my posts. That is a real nice feature for those of us who cant keep track of all of their posts. I know that TBN has a feature to get all replies to your posts emailed to you but I don't want to use that feature for various reasons. Is there already a feature on TBN that I am missing that would allow me to see all the replies to my posts? Would it be difficult to incorporate into the software? I don't want to leave someone out there thinking that I am being rude in not replying back to them or that their post wasn't worthy of my time to reply back.

/ View Replies To My Posts #2  
spence: agree with u 100% i also loose tract of the post and also don't want to slight anyone unintentionally.