FAQ

/ FAQ #1  

Spencer

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)
Muhammad, Whenever I post a link in a thread I just go to the FAQ and cut and paste (url=http://www.linkurl.com)title(/url) into my post (using brackets of course). I can't remember all of the different markup language so it is great that you have it all right there for us to use. I am thinking that a lot of other users of TBN do the same thing. I am wondering if it is possible to put that section of the FAQ page up closer to the top so I/we don't have to scroll almost all the way down to the bottom of the page each time that we want to cut and paste the markup language? It's not a huge inconvenience but it is a small one. I hope others will jump in here and echo my thoughts, at least I hope its not just me who always cuts and pastes the markup from the FAQ page.

/ FAQ #2  
Um, er, isn't using the Instant Markup functions (see attached) easier than searching the FAQ. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Or am I? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Attachments

• 256036-im.jpg
    256036-im.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 110
   / FAQ
Mike, maybe I am missing something. Is there instant markup to make a word a link? Like making FAQ a link to the FAQ page.

/ FAQ #4  
Spence, try the URL Instant Markup. It's pretty cool, prompts you for the url then asks for the text you want in the link. In fact, here is my favorite comics site /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ FAQ
Hey, thanks Rob that is great. I didn't know that was there. Thanks Mike too, I looked at the image you attached and I still didn't see it until Rob pointed it out. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif