What's with these threads?

/ What's with these threads? #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
Yesterday Soundguy started a thread about his Yukon 4X4 not being able to engage 4WD in the Parts and Repairs Forum, and I just noticed that another member has started a thread about Sears tools in the Buying, Pricing, and Comparing Forum. It's my understanding these forums are to be used for discussions about tractors.

Seems to me that any new threads about trucks should go in the Trailers and Transportation Forum, and any new threads about tools should clearly go in Rural Living, etc. and NOT general tractor forums.

There are probably a number of other threads that are clearly in the wrong forums, so I am just using these two as an example. Why is this happening, though?

/ What's with these threads? #2  
Maybe you want to run the web page..?:cool:

/ What's with these threads? #3  
Operator error. :eek:

I think sometimes new members don't know where to post their topics.

If you see a thread is in the wrong section, click notify moderator and we'll move it.

/ What's with these threads? #4  
i agree and im the new guy here lol. more bs talk rather than tractor talk. whats next ? broken ***** pumps?

/ What's with these threads?
Maybe you want to run the web page..?:cool:

No, I don't....and I didn't say that I did. However, notice that I DID post my thread in the proper forum....:laughing: or maybe I should have posted it on the Front Porch??

/ What's with these threads? #6  
Ahhhhh The front porch, Thats the place to be...;)

/ What's with these threads?
i agree and im the new guy here lol. more bs talk rather than tractor talk. whats next ? broken ***** pumps?

IMHO, threads about that issue should go in the "Hydraulics" forum....:laughing:

/ What's with these threads? #10  
...I think sometimes new members don't know where to post their topics...

Yesterday Soundguy started a thread...

:D Umm, I think he's an Epic Contributor... sorry, THE Epic Contributor... maybe it was a Senior moment.

Remember back when... everyone was told that the project forum *had* to be tractor related :p I can skip over some of those but if they become the norm... wife ways I need a new hobby anyway :laughing: