number of post's

/ number of post's #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
number of post\'s

just noticed that my # of posts seem to be stuck on 2030, looked at some of my post for the last day or so and they all say 2030? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ number of post's #2  
Re: number of post\'s

It showed 2031 by your name when I opened this post Frank /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ number of post's #3  

The number of posts on ALL your posts gets incremented each time you post, so even the first post you ever made says "Posts: 2031"

/ number of post's

bill: i guess i was just having a brain dead day, i knew that ,but i just had a blip in my my thought process. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ number of post's #5  

Probably from inhaling fumes from the exhaust of that new tractor Frank. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif(that deere you posted the other day with the fel)

/ number of post's

HARV: ain't the fumes from that bad boy, that jd don't got no fumes. 2 weeks an i won't have it no more /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif have to give it to my grandson for his birthday,( the bride is making me give it to him) i thought it was a pretty good back up to the b2400. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ number of post's #7  

Maybe it's just the paint drying. John Deere Green is suppose to be expensive paint and I know that a good expensive paint takes a longer time to cure??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif