Profile problems on iPhone app?

/ Profile problems on iPhone app? #1  

Ozykioti

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK551C
Does anyone else have trouble with the profile on the app? My profile never shows I'm online & the little button marked profile does nothing when pushed. The only thing that does function is the posts section. Is this working as it should or is there some setting I need to change? 99% of the time i use my phone when looking on this site so any help with this would be appreciated, thanks.

/ Profile problems on iPhone app? #2  
I also show offline on the iPhone app. I wish I could see the profiles of other members using the app. But overall it's a good app.

/ Profile problems on iPhone app?
So it's not just me then. Your right the app is awesome & other than the profile issue I love it

/ Profile problems on iPhone app? #4  
Great app on my iPhone. Better on my iPad. I really, really wish that both showed the location of the posters.

/ Profile problems on iPhone app? #5  
Ipad app is the same way. A little annoying but otherwise I like the app, very fast and easy to use.

/ Profile problems on iPhone app? #6  
Same issues here with my iPad, and gets stuck sometimes when posting. It usually goes through after cancelling, but I have posted twice in the past. :cool:

/ Profile problems on iPhone app? #7  
I have spoken to Muhammad about these concerns. He said he would pass them to the third party app developer, no guarantee anything will get done...several months back. Oh well.

One little trick I learned, perhaps you all already know, there is a small arrow on the right side of the thread title...touching this will take you to the full site - out of the app. This is the only way you can see poster profile info, etc.

/ Profile problems on iPhone app?
Depmandog said:
I have spoken to Muhammad about these concerns. He said he would pass them to the third party app developer, no guarantee anything will get done...several months back. Oh well.

Thanks Depmandog for the info, All I can say is "come on Muhammad get on to it" (what else have you got to do?) the app is good except for the profile glitch. I hope he didn't pay too much too the app developers 

I know that it's possible to hit the arrow up the top but that's not ideal, a bit clunkey, it's like having a FEL and having to shovel stuff into & out of it. It's OK but not the best. Can you PLEASE fix it Muhammad? Feel free to pass it on again to the app peeps Muhammad. BTW I love your work