Posting to reviews section

/ Posting to reviews section #1  

Anonymous Poster

Muhammad: A while back (I believe a week or more) I submitted (in the attachments area of the reviews
section of your site) a review of a Landpride rollover blade. I included exact model number, price, etc. I
covered why it was purchased (over another brand I had tested), how it worked out and so on. The review
was literate, there was nothing in the review which could reasonably be construed as "offensive", and, in
fact, could possibly have been helpful to anyone considering this type of implement. Your site reply was that
the review had been received and would be reviewed (presumably for content) prior to posting. As of this
date it has not been posted. I am enquiring as to why it has not been posted? The reason for my enquiry is
that I had intended to post additional reviews of other implements. If I am excluded from posting reviews
then it would be pointless to waste my time doing any more. If there is some other reason I would appreciate
knowing. Thank you for your response. JEH

/ Posting to reviews section #2  
For some reason, I remember approving that review. I'll check if it's still in the queue or what, when I get to work.

/ Posting to reviews section
Muhammad: Thank you for responding to above. I noticed that the title was changed. Might I request you consider inserting the adjective "rollover" or "RO" before "box blade." The reason for this request is:

1) In the interest of accuracy. Landpride makes 3 types of box blades. The standard box blade with fixed moldboard and fixed ripper bar. A fixed moldboard with pivoting ripper bar (to rotate the teeth up out of the way), and, the rollover type with reversing moldboard and rotating ripper bar. The term "box blade" is usually interpreted as the standard, fixed type while the review is actually of a rollover type.

2) In the interest of user information. Someone contemplating the rollover type might ignor the review, even though it might possibly be of some use, because they thought it was a standard, fixed type.

Actually, I would not have done a review had it been a standard box blade since there are a number of good discussions of this type already in the Attachments section of your site. Adding the modifier would clarify what implement is actually being reviewed. Thank you for your consideration of the above.

JEH