Forum Upgrade - Any Issues?

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #612  
Oops
May have posted too soon.

Went back there after my last post, and the graybar overwrite was still there.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #614  
Has anyone else had problems with the spell checker jumbling up words? I use ieSpell and it will partially overwrite a misspelled word(leaving extra syllables) rather then correcting it.

my fingers already do that for me on this lil keypad :)

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #615  
While in the "members list" my avatar picture is not displayed. Is there something I need to do?

Mine shows up so I cant help.

But....since you brought that up, I noticed and never said anything (maybe someone else did?) but I dont like the really small avatars in the member list.

Honestly, for quite a few regulars here, I dont even look at their name, but recognize the avatars and know exactally who it is.

I noticed problems with the avatars too...

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #616  
At first, the new forum style was not appealing. However, I have gotten used to it and have learned to live with it. It works fine. I reckon things cannot stay the same forever. Tractor on!!

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #617  
While in the "members list" my avatar picture is not displayed. Is there something I need to do?
There is difference between your "avatar" and profile picture.

Go to My Home; then under My Settings on the left select "Edit Profile Picture"

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #618  

There is difference between your "avatar" and profile picture.

Go to My Home; then under My Settings on the left select "Edit Profile Picture"

Thanks for looking Kennyd. I removed my profile picture but the members avatar picture did not show up. I even tried logging out but that was not helpful either.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #619  
Is there any possible way to detect SPAM before it becomes an actual post? I have reported 6 posts just within the last 20 minutes in regards to Spam. The posts are in the New Member forum and appear to be on an International scale. There have been a definite increase in Spam for the last several days.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #620  
naw.. that's what we are for ;)