Forum Upgrade - Any Issues?

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #711  
While in the "members list" my avatar picture is not displayed. Is there something I need to do?

I re-sized the pic down to 120 X 90. Maybe it was a couple bits too big? I don't know,,, but it is working now. uhh-raa

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #712  
On my iPhone and iPad I get a ton of "parse error" messages but only on threads I've opened before. I always hit the report button but nothing ever changes.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #713  
Duplicate post

Last edited:
   / Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #714  
My iPhone TBN app has crashed. It started only displaying post title info, but no wording. I would refresh and may or may not get the actual post to appear. I would try another thread - same thing. I logged off then back on, it was worse, with numerous posts invisible.

I turned the phone off and on. The app attempts to log on, but I get nothing but a black screen. Its not my phone - as I am posting using my phone on the full site.

There isn't any updates available for the app, and was using the latest version.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #715  
Well, iPhone app back up and running. I had to delete the app, then reinstall. There's a bug somewhere :/. But I am back in business!!

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #716  
My iphone and ipad still give me parse errors on most return threads,new threads and some forums don't seem to have the problem, mostly friendly politics. Maybe there's a reason!:D

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #717  
toppop52 said:
My iphone and ipad still give me parse errors on most return threads,new threads and some forums don't seem to have the problem, mostly friendly politics. Maybe there's a reason!:D

I haven't had any parse errors, ever. Wish they would fix the current / participated back to the way it was before the upgrade. Besides that, and today's meltdown - I like the app and the convenience of using my iPhone.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #718  
If they have been there for so long, then why am I just now starting to see them? I normally read TBN threads while logged off and have not seen them before. Frankly, I find them to be extremely intrusive.

Why have i yet to see one??

MAybe i guess cause im rarely NOT-logged in?

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #719  
Depmandog said:
I haven't had any parse errors, ever. Wish they would fix the current / participated back to the way it was before the upgrade. Besides that, and today's meltdown - I like the app and the convenience of using my iPhone.

I am doubting the iPhone/iPad app will be fixed after so much time. It is ashame because it WAS a great app prior to the update.