Not a fan of the new forum look...

/ Not a fan of the new forum look... #111  
LD1...Just kidding...

/ Not a fan of the new forum look... #112  
Hate having to log in every time you change to another topic. HATE,Hate having to log in and have the **** log in page pop up while I am Still logging in! Has made aware of other forums that are avaiable. Frustration is not a big selling point. Do what you will it, is still good- not much fun though

/ Not a fan of the new forum look... #113  
Hate having to log in every time you change to another topic. Tried to correct the last poorly thought out post: and the please sign -up pop up was on the screen.

/ Not a fan of the new forum look... #114  
Hate having to log in every time you change to another topic. HATE,Hate having to log in and have the **** log in page pop up while I am Still logging in! Has made aware of other forums that are avaiable. Frustration is not a big selling point. Do what you will it, is still good- not much fun though

The annoying pop-up definitely sucks, among other things.

/ Not a fan of the new forum look... #115  
Have not felt at home since the change... it's mostly a number of little things.

The sign-in pop-up is one, also takes much longer to navigate when using my older computer... guess it is because there is more advertising to load...

It's probably just me... but, I really found the old format to be just about perfect and it wouldn't be the first time I was out of step...