Is the Photo Gallery gone for good?

/ Is the Photo Gallery gone for good? #1  

Shimon

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400 (gear driven)
I asked this question in the "Forum Upgrade - Any issues?" but never got a reply. So, is the Photo Gallery coming back or is gone for good? Thanks.

/ Is the Photo Gallery gone for good? #2  
We're thinking about that, actually. Very few people accessed it so we're considering the options regrading upgrading it, replacing it, or ... something else. :confused:

/ Is the Photo Gallery gone for good? #3  
We're thinking about that, actually. Very few people accessed it so we're considering the options regrading upgrading it, replacing it, or ... something else. :confused:

The old gallery... sucked, so an upgrade would definitely be in order. IMHO

/ Is the Photo Gallery gone for good?
"
Thanks for the update. I like the idea of some sort of photo gallery. How you implement it doesn't really matter. The previous version was "clunky" but usable.

/ Is the Photo Gallery gone for good? #5  
Yea the old one sucked, you had to click a pic like 2x to get it to the biggest version on the screen, and when i selected a pic it would never have a link to just the pic it seemed you linked to a gallery with the pic in the middle kind of blown up. It needs an upgrade for sure.

/ Is the Photo Gallery gone for good? #6  
The only issue is we have like 9,000 photos in the old gallery. Don't want to lose them, necessarily.

/ Is the Photo Gallery gone for good? #7  
The only issue is we have like 9,000 photos in the old gallery. Don't want to lose them, necessarily.

Simple... write a script to migrate them to whatever new format you decide to use, assuming there is a database linking each picture to it's user, etc...

/ Is the Photo Gallery gone for good? #8  
I hadn't noticed it was gone until I saw this post. It would be nice to have it back.

Chad

/ Is the Photo Gallery gone for good? #9  
Yes make a link, linking each picture to it's user

/ Is the Photo Gallery gone for good? #10  
I would like to have it back. One thing that would be nice is when a member posted a photo on a thread, that it would also post on their gallery.