Quick Reply - Give it a try

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #31  
Hey Bill, do you really think it is slowing things down that much ?

I'm telling you, I have a slow internet connection too and loading up the "Advanced Reply" page every time I want to make a reply takes too long to make it economically worthwhile to do so.

I need Quick Reply to stay!

Only a cheapskate, penny-pinching Scot would say "economically worthwhile" as regards Internet time.

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #32  
Hey Bill, do you really think it is slowing things down that much ?

I'm telling you, I have a slow internet connection too and loading up the "Advanced Reply" page every time I want to make a reply takes too long to make it economically worthwhile to do so.

I need Quick Reply to stay!

Only a cheapskate, penny-pinching Scot would say "economically worthwhile" as regards Internet time.

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #33  

AND it took 83 seconds for my so-called "quick reply" to post, and I got a popup four times that asked "do you want to stay on this page?"

SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #34  
Well it took ten seconds for me to reply with this using Quick Reply!

You know I'm right Bill, don't make me get the pink handcuffs out again...

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #35  
Just a thought? Did you discontinue the Thumbsup icon? It does not appear on my screen. Perhaps, I.m looking in the wrong place.

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #36  
Muhammad said he disabled it, yes.

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #38  
It is pretty darned slick. I discovered it and played with it right away and it is nice. Clicking "Go Advanced" was nice also, as the new advanced editor has a preview frame and other enhancements.

Pretty darned slick sir.

Well Done!
David

I agree...works fine for me too...

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #40  
Changes are never easy, but I'm taking the time to get used to it and before you know it, it'll be second hat.

I like all the changes.