Quick Reply - Give it a try

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #41  
Well that is where we're different - I hate change!

But, on this occasion it isn't too bad, minus the errors...

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #42  
Well that is where we're different - I hate change!

Well, actually...that's why we did it.
We took a poll (What can we do to piss off the wee bonnie laddie from Scotland?)...change the forum format was the top choice.

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #43  
We took a poll (What can we do to piss off the wee bonnie laddie from Scotland?)...change the forum format was the top choice.

There goes YOUR security clearance Roy... I can't believe you told him...
:no:
David

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #45  
What Bill is talking about should not be happening I think. When clicked "Reply" the box to type in was at the very bottom of my screen, with "reply" and "reply with quote" just above that. If I type in the box, and click "reply" I get asked if I want to leave the page. But if I scroll down just a bit, I see under the box we type in "Post Quick Reply." I will click that now, but when I do, I don't expect to get asked if I want to leave the page. I expect my post to simply appear. I will edit to tell the outcome.

Edit: It said to the left of the "Post Quick Reply" button "Posting Quick Reply" and them immediately, I could see the post. There was no query about leaving the page for me.

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #47  
Ah, I see! :laughing:

/ Quick Reply - Give it a try #48  
Hi Everybody,

I've been looking into the options and functionality of quick reply and I think utilizing the quick reply option makes sense for several reasons. I've enabled this feature and would like for you to give it a try. Here's how it works:

- Every thread has reply buttons at the top and bottom. Clicking one of them jumps you to the bottom of the thread where the quick reply box is. If you want the full reply page, click "go advanced" at the bottom right corner of the box.

:thumbsup:

I have no problems or preferences with any of the reply functions, but, per your original post, I don't see any reply buttons at the TOP of each thread. (I don't mind that it's not there).