Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    NH TD5030, 861 Ford Powermaster, 555A Ford Backhoe, S150x SnapperPro ZTR, Polaris Ranger XP800

Working good on my iPhone...thanks
    Chris

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    None yet

Works now! Thx

Tractor
    2007 Kubota L3400

Yep it does !! Thanks... I just had to wait...
    The app didn't need restarting this go around...
    "A Marine is a Marine. I set that policy two weeks ago there is no such thing as a former Marine. You're a Marine, just in a different uniform and you're in a different phase of your life."
    Gen James Amos, Commandant of the Marine Corps.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor,SC CWP instructor, NRA,USPSA, Marine Corps Association, and Marine Corps League Member. I support the 2nd Amendment, don't you?

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar (For Sale), CS261, & FS190 + Echo CS400 & rusty old Ranger snowplow truck

Default Re: Mobile App Temporarily Disabled

I have been unable to get the android app to show my subscriptions. It sits on refreshing forever.

I've restarted phone and turned it off and back on.

I will try agin in the morning...

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, Freshly Clear Cut!, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    2007 Kubota L3400

Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods
    I have been unable to get the android app to show my subscriptions. It sits on refreshing forever.

I've restarted phone and turned it off and back on.

I will try agin in the morning...

David
    This is where I would ask if you hit the self destruct button..... But it looks like you have covered all the bases....
    "A Marine is a Marine. I set that policy two weeks ago there is no such thing as a former Marine. You're a Marine, just in a different uniform and you're in a different phase of your life."

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor,SC CWP instructor, NRA,USPSA, Marine Corps Association, and Marine Corps League Member. I support the 2nd Amendment, don't you?

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar (For Sale), CS261, & FS190 + Echo CS400 & rusty old Ranger snowplow truck

Quote Originally Posted by RadarTech View Post
    This is where I would ask if you hit the self destruct button..... But it looks like you have covered all the bases....
    Worked this morning.

Smart phone my rear! These so-called smart phones are a JOKE! How about a "stop" menu option, or a "reset"... Bimbo Phones, they look GREAT viewing the internet, but they are DUMB!

Modern VT100's, but that insults VT100's because they had full aces to all the commands...

Rant off...
    Sorry.

David
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, Freshly Clear Cut!, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    2007 Kubota L3400

Worked this morning.

Smart phone my rear! These so-called smart phones are a JOKE! How about a "stop" menu option, or a "reset"... Bimbo Phones, they look GREAT viewing the internet, but they are DUMB!

Modern VT100's, but that insults VT100's because they had full aces to all the commands...

Rant off...
    Sorry.

David
    VT100??? Lol. Not many will remember that monster?!!!!
    I admit I choose to forget them!

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by RadarTech View Post
    VT100??? Lol. Not many will remember that monster?!!!!
    I admit I choose to forget them!
    Agreed... I've been getting paid to work on computers, mostly hardware side, since 1982... Remember toroidial core memory? Programming in Octal? Using an O-scope to align the heads on a CDC disk drive the size of a dishwasher... UIC connectors for 10baseT Ethernet where you drilled a hole in the backbone until you saw copper and attached the tranciever & cable...

Me neither...

There is nothing new under the sun, only that which is old and forgotten...

David

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

I just logged in my andriod app and its working. Is it me or was the "maintenance" made the contacting (loading threads) much quicker? anyway I love it.

Tractor
    2007 Kubota L3400

Agreed... I've been getting paid to work on computers, mostly hardware side, since 1982... Remember toroidial core memory? Programming in Octal? Using an O-scope to align the heads on a CDC disk drive the size of a dishwasher... UIC connectors for 10baseT Ethernet where you drilled a hole in the backbone until you saw copper and attached the tranciever & cable...

Me neither...

There is nothing new under the sun, only that which is old and forgotten...

David
    DDMFM memory.... DX10 programming and binary coded octal...
    How about NAND gate logic systems? Or better still fast fourtier transformers?
    Oh oh I almost forgot ultra32 programming language.....

And the space invaders game hidden on the old hp spectrum analyzers.....

The times are changing!!!lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast