Mobile App Temporarily Disabled

/ Mobile App Temporarily Disabled #31  
I had the application on my IPad 3 which took a dump about a week ago. I got a new IPad as it was under warranty but unfortunately I did not have my programs backed up under Itunes or at least not this one. So when I log in I don't get the original program but one that is called Forunner. And it is not free but a $1.99 fee. I really don't care about the fee but is this the way it is supposed to be, is the free app gone now?

/ Mobile App Temporarily Disabled #32  
Replying to debug an issue with the mobile app.

/ Mobile App Temporarily Disabled #33  
thcri said:
I had the application on my IPad 3 which took a dump about a week ago. I got a new IPad as it was under warranty but unfortunately I did not have my programs backed up under Itunes or at least not this one. So when I log in I don't get the original program but one that is called Forunner. And it is not free but a $1.99 fee. I really don't care about the fee but is this the way it is supposed to be, is the free app gone now?

Does any of the mods or admin have an answer to this?

/ Mobile App Temporarily Disabled #34  
thcri said:
Does any of the mods or admin have an answer to this?

If you use the same iTunes login and had it for free before it should still be free....
As for the price....that sounds fishy....

/ Mobile App Temporarily Disabled #35  
I can't wait to try the tbn app. I ordered my first android smart phone from Straighttalk yesterday, and it's on the way, should arrive in the mail on the 6th. So just a few more days and I'll be able to get on this forum with it.

TBN would sure come in handy when I'm at the store waiting on my sister to get done shopping, or I'm waiting for my mom, dad , Brother or sisters doctors appointments to get done. Sometimes, my dad doesn't feel like driving, so I sometimes give them a ride to the doctors office.

I get bored sitting in the car or the waiting room waiting for the appointments to be over, so I can use TBN and some other sites to pass the time. lol.

I didn't think I would really need a smartphone, but I convinced myself to get one, keep up with the Joneses. :laughing:

I'm supposed to take a trip down to Arkansas, in a few months, to install a new electrical service entrance at my mom, and dads mobile home down there. (There planning to move back to Arkansas next summer.)

So I think a smart phone will be worth it as I can get my TBN fix In Arkansas too. As I would be without internet for a whole month otherwise. lol

So I when I get my new smartphone on the 6th. I'll post a new topic about it with the phone to give it a try.

The phone I ordered was the HUAWEI Ascend II http://www.sleetherz.com/wp-content/uploads/HUAWEI_ascendII999.jpg

Chad

Last edited:
   / Mobile App Temporarily Disabled

The app "forumrunner" allows you to log into many forums that run the forumrunner app, I believe. We do not run forumrunner. However, forumrunner is the developer of the TBN app (we have a custom branded app made by forum runner that has the same features but it's only for TBN, not for any other forums). We pay a license fee to forumrunner so that the app is free for anybody to download.

Search "tractorbynet" in the android app store or iphone app marketplace and you should find the free version. Our license is current so it should be available for download. Also, when you visit the forums on a mobile browser, you should receive a prompt to download the app.

/ Mobile App Temporarily Disabled #37  
Muhammad said:
The app "forumrunner" allows you to log into many forums that run the forumrunner app, I believe. We do not run forumrunner. However, forumrunner is the developer of the TBN app (we have a custom branded app made by forum runner that has the same features but it's only for TBN, not for any other forums). We pay a license fee to forumrunner so that the app is free for anybody to download.

Search "tractorbynet" in the android app store or iphone app marketplace and you should find the free version. Our license is current so it should be available for download. Also, when you visit the forums on a mobile browser, you should receive a prompt to download the app.

Thanks going to the apps page and searching it is still there.

/ Mobile App Temporarily Disabled #38  
Muhammad

Any idea when the app developer will be issuing an update to address the "bugs" that have appeared since the forum update? Yes, referring to participated / current issues.

This has really impacted my TBN experience. I know you have no control over the 3rd party app....but can you at least confirm they are working on an update?

/ Mobile App Temporarily Disabled
Muhammad

Any idea when the app developer will be issuing an update to address the "bugs" that have appeared since the forum update? Yes, referring to participated / current issues.

This has really impacted my TBN experience. I know you have no control over the 3rd party app....but can you at least confirm they are working on an update?

Please update to the latest version of the app (1.3.14) and it should work now.

/ Mobile App Temporarily Disabled #40  
Muhammad said:
Please update to the latest version of the app (1.3.14) and it should work now.

The latest version for the iPhone is 1.5.15, and that is what I am using now and have had installed since the forum update.