Tractor
B-2910 delivered 8/23/01
NO JOKE

I think we have a potential problem.
Thought I'd check it out and almost got LOCKED into the "quicksand"
Here's a couple of screen shots.
TBN no joke.JPGTBN no joke hook.JPG

Maybe I'm just to cynical.

If this is legit please forgive and reply.

/ Warning Warning Warning #2  
Never click on one of these type links...no matter what the web site.
They're all high pressure scams/spam.

/ Warning Warning Warning #4  
   / Warning Warning Warning #5  
I noticed the same thing about ten minutes ago. Just like the other members have stated, it isn't advisable to click on these links. I am referring to the ones that include an offer that "sounds too good to be true". Just a thought?

/ Warning Warning Warning #6  
We will get that blocked.

/ Warning Warning Warning #7  
Yeah those won a free Ipad, are not legit as far as I'm concerned. I've clicked on one before just to see what it was about. They said all you need to do is enter your mailing info to receive the Ipod in the mail.

Well I entered some fake info and it took me to a long 150 page survey to take before I could win the Ipod. That survey would have took me probably a month to fill out. I closed it and never clicked on one of those ads again.

When I was younger I took a survey for a free laptop, and after the survey was complete. They said sorry you don't qualify for this offer. Ugh :shocked: I took a 2 hour long survey and then they tell me I didn't qualify? :mad:

So yeah I believe there just scams and I advise anyone to not click on them.

There's also those ads that speak to you saying (Congratulations you won). Those will sometimes scare me and make me Jump. I hate those talking ads.

Chad

/ Warning Warning Warning #8  
There's also those ads that speak to you saying (Congratulations you won). Those will sometimes scare me and make me Jump. I hate those talking ads.

Chad

Just an update. I was on my own webmaster forum just a few minutes ago and one of those talking ads spoke to me. It caught me off guard as those type of ads were supposed to be blocked. But one slipped through.

I contacted the ad company I use to find out the problem. I hate those type of ads. lol

Chad