TBN forums super slow loading

/ TBN forums super slow loading #11  
Yep,still slow.Most page clicks two minutes to load,but feedback forum loaded for 28 min,so hit refresh and it loaded in two minutes.The only thing that loads quick is the quick reply.This post at 11:56.

I'm in business trip in Hong Kong and for all this week and I have been checked the forum regulary from the hotel. The speed here is around 2Mb/sec and the page from the forum is loading in around 4-5sec, almost the same time as in Canada.
If you need 2 min to load a page from this forum means you have a problem with either your internet connection (check your speed here: Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test) or your computer (try to clean it with ccleaner which is free and safe CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download)

/ TBN forums super slow loading #12  
Check your browser's status bar when it's hanging... what does it say? Should be something like "Waiting for tractorbynet.com" ...

Posting a quick reply should be around 1 second on a high speed connection, maybe 2-4 seconds on a mobile or slower connection. I haven't had any loading time issues recently so I'm curious if it's something other than our server/db causing the slow loading for you guys.

/ TBN forums super slow loading
Check your browser's status bar when it's hanging... what does it say? Should be something like "Waiting for tractorbynet.com" ...

Posting a quick reply should be around 1 second on a high speed connection, maybe 2-4 seconds on a mobile or slower connection. I haven't had any loading time issues recently so I'm curious if it's something other than our server/db causing the slow loading for you guys.

Yes,it says waiting for for tractorbynet/forums/forum.php.Same problem at work on that computer.The common factor is both have the same service provider.ETC Communications.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #14  
TBN is still lagging badly! This site is so slow that watching a snail race would be exciting compared to waiting on the pages to load. What seems so strange is that all of the other woodworking and heavy equipment sites I frequent, or simply surfing the net, are quite speedy. ONLY TBN is so freaking slow. I was going to say I popped on here, but that would be oximoron, to see if anyone had a possible cure for this problem. The quick reply is the only thing working normal.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #15  
I too find the new "improved" forum pages to load slower than the old. However, my biggest complaint is with the "improved" search function. I used to be able to search on my username and find every single post made by me since joining. I could review answers to my questions provided by you experts and I could easily see if there were any new comments to threads that had been out there for several weeks. I have not found the correct keystrokes yet to perform the same function in the new format.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #16  
I too find the new "improved" forum pages to load slower than the old. However, my biggest complaint is with the "improved" search function. I used to be able to search on my username and find every single post made by me since joining. I could review answers to my questions provided by you experts and I could easily see if there were any new comments to threads that had been out there for several weeks. I have not found the correct keystrokes yet to perform the same function in the new format.

Go to your profile and then click on "find recent posts" which will show you all posts.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #17  
I have 3 different computers, different ages and operating systems and use them in 3 different locations. All of the time I have this slow loading problem now. It's so bad I almost can't use TBN. Other sites are not presenting the same problem (facebook, youtube, other google searches).

All I get are the blue tire tracks at the top of the page and a slow "working on it" symbol (in the old days it was an hourglass now it's a little circle that shows an arrow spinning around). It seems specific to TBN's new forum. I use Mozilla firefox on one computer, google chrome on another and mozilla thunderbird on the third. My OS's are Vista, Windows 7 and one old one I think professional. Help!

/ TBN forums super slow loading #18  
Ok this is bizarre. I was just testing and 4 of 5 times it loaded right away. Then 1 time it hung. The task manager just says my browser is "running" when it's hung.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #19  
I had my internet provider step-up the speed of my DSL thinking this would help with the problem, it did not. I tried TBN this morning and it is working normal. I don't know what Muhammad did but it worked, thank you!

/ TBN forums super slow loading #20  
I have slow dsl, bout as slow as dial up and TBN has been loading just fine for me.

When watching a 3 minute youtube video it takes me about 30 minutes for the 3 minute youtube video to fully load. A 10 minute one will take about 2 hours. xd.

Chad