TBN forums super slow loading

/ TBN forums super slow loading #1  

locknut

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota
TBN home page ok.Took about 20 min to make this thread post.Same thing on the computer at work,too.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #2  
Same here, TBN is very slooow loading.
Ken

/ TBN forums super slow loading
Still very slow.Anything I can do on my end to speed things up? Current speed is 6 meg download.This post sent at 12:57.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #4  
I have the same problem, load time is so slow I have all but quit coming to this site. I have tried IE, Fire Fox, Google Chrome, ran a comprehensive virus program, registry cleaner, defragged, but still this site is slower than molasses in January. This is the only site I have a problem with and it is not my computer. I hope they get it fixed.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #5  
Please provide more information... what is slow? Is the page blank while loading? Do parts of it load? Are you posting messages? Searching? Viewing?

/ TBN forums super slow loading #6  
Everything is slow. When I pull up the site I get the blue tire tracks at the top and have to wait about two minutes for the page to load. Then the sign in popup comes on and another two minute wait after I complete that. When I go to a category I want to read another two minutes for it to load, then wait still more for the thread. All the time the top header is on but nothing else.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #7  
Please provide more information... what is slow? Is the page blank while loading? Do parts of it load? Are you posting messages? Searching? Viewing?

All that comes up is the Blue Tractorbynet Banner, rest of page very slow in loading, like 2-3 min slow:thumbdown:

/ TBN forums super slow loading #8  
I noticed these problems too. But as of right now - 2:30pm CDST - response times seem back to normal.:thumbsup:

/ TBN forums super slow loading #9  
It is still slow as ever. The only reason I waited this out was to see if anyone had a solution. I did manage several games of solitaire while waiting for this to load. Adios Amigos!

/ TBN forums super slow loading
Yep,still slow.Most page clicks two minutes to load,but feedback forum loaded for 28 min,so hit refresh and it loaded in two minutes.The only thing that loads quick is the quick reply.This post at 11:56.