How do I change or edit the tractor listings?

/ How do I change or edit the tractor listings? #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
Can't figure out how to do it.

/ How do I change or edit the tractor listings? #2  
Currently you cant edit after the initial 12 (or is it 24) hour edit window. Would be nice if you could go back and edit later so that people didn't have to scroll down to see any updates...

Aaron Z

/ How do I change or edit the tractor listings?
Well, I meant the listings in the box where your screen name is. For example, how would you change your listings of Kubota L3830. B7500 and BX2660?
hat if you wanted to take one out or remove them all?

/ How do I change or edit the tractor listings? #4  
Ah, misunderstood the question. Go to "My Home" and look for "Edit profile" under "My Profile"
The 2nd text box ("What Make/Model of Tractor Do You Own?:") is the one you want.

Aaron Z

/ How do I change or edit the tractor listings? #5  
my profile,about me,click on pencil to edit.

/ How do I change or edit the tractor listings?
Thank you, I found it. Sure wish I could take the tractors out of the info when you post something but leave it in the "My profile" are.
Know any way to do that?

/ How do I change or edit the tractor listings? #7  
Thank you, I found it. Sure wish I could take the tractors out of the info when you post something but leave it in the "My profile" are.
Know any way to do that?

Ask Muhammad to remove that from the settings list... I dont think it is available on a per-user basis, only on a sitewide basis.
I am undecided

Aaron Z

/ How do I change or edit the tractor listings? #8  
Ah, misunderstood the question. Go to "My Home" and look for "Edit profile" under "My Profile"
The 2nd text box ("What Make/Model of Tractor Do You Own?:") is the one you want.

Aaron Z

How do you get your tractors info 'lined up' like they are? Look at my attempt, and you will see why I'm asking. lol. I have tried to add periods, spaces, gaps, etc. and I am making it worse.

/ How do I change or edit the tractor listings? #9  
How do you get your tractors info 'lined up' like they are? Look at my attempt, and you will see why I'm asking. lol. I have tried to add periods, spaces, gaps, etc. and I am making it worse.

bump for a reply, somebody knows how to do it, can you share?

/ How do I change or edit the tractor listings? #10  

bump for a reply, somebody knows how to do it, can you share?

I don't think there is an "align" option for profile information.

I would delete the periods, spaces, etc. and try this: JD 4310 & 790, AC 5030, Husqvarna 2654.

Steve

Last edited: