Thread Closed?

/ Thread Closed? #2  
If I were you, I would send a PM to Muhammad. It may take several days. BTW, I noticed that the thread was closed also.

/ Thread Closed? #3  
Although I was not involved in the discussion, after reading throught the thread my guess is that it was considered political. Also, since there were comments removed, maybe it got out of control language wise.

Last edited:
   / Thread Closed?
Although I was not involved in the discussion, after reading throught the thread my guess is that it was considered political. Also, since there were comments removed, maybe it got out of control language wise.

Well my intention was it to be a "Safety" thread. Instead it turned into "Denial Debate".

VP

/ Thread Closed? #5  
Funny how these things can go off in the wrong direction and sometimes take on a life of their own.

/ Thread Closed? #6  
Well my intention was it to be a "Safety" thread. Instead it turned into "Denial Debate".

VP
Yep...got political....even your response here, "Denial Debate", infers politics...

/ Thread Closed? #8  
Nope, I am not refering to "Politics" at all.

VP

Sorry your thread went down VP, but if it makes any difference, I think there are two more headed that way by the looks of it. Speaking your piece and doing it without attacking seem to not compute for some.

It's kinda like my dogs - I have 11 which 6 are rescues. Ten of them get along or at least tolerate each other. One of them gets into fights with the others regardless of what we do to try and keep them peaceful. I swear if there is such a thing, he is bipolar. :(

/ Thread Closed? #9