New Forum

/ New Forum #1  

whistlepig

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800 with FEL
I truly dislike the new forum set up. Something that wasn't broke was fixed.

/ New Forum #2  
I am only on the mobile version, and honestly didnt notice a diffrence.. only tuat i had to re download the app which lockede out for 2 days but after that haha all was good

/ New Forum #3  
The iPhone/iPad app have not been fixed.

/ New Forum
I don't have an iPhone/iPad. I hate to be brutal the this forum really isn't as user friendly as it was before the change.

/ New Forum #5  
see mine finally let me in after 2 days!

/ New Forum #6  
This needs to go into the feedback forum...

I'm ok with the new forum...but it does have some bugs to work out.

/ New Forum #7  
I'm ok with it. I think it's weird you can't go back using the "go back" button. You have to use the forum controls. Hopefully they'll fix that.

/ New Forum #8  
Agree. The new format is not what you'd expect from an upgrade. It's TBN-ish. Not TBN. I hadn't been around in a while and then I came back and found the "new" TBN and thought "WTJ."

No offense to forum mgmt since I manage other forums on the web. Just a real "FYI" from those that frequent the forum.

/ New Forum #9  
I'm ok with it. I think it's weird you can't go back using the "go back" button. You have to use the forum controls. Hopefully they'll fix that.

The reason my "go back" button wasn't working was because there were some (atdmt) tracking cookies at work. I switched to Google Chrome a couple days ago as #2 Son recommended and so far the "go back" has worked fine.

/ New Forum #10  
I will admit that there are still some differences, but I have adapted and learned how some functions are now working. It took me awhile to figure out how the Check Spelling worked on the new system. I used the trial and error method. This took me several days.