Getting Slower??

/ Getting Slower?? #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Has anybody notice since late yesterday morning that site taking longer to load in all sections.
I check on Dell&Mac&Packard Bell computers,also check to see if the chickadees aren't setting on the phone lines,and still its taking minutes to load forums. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Maybe its just me again. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Getting Slower?? #2  
Maybe if others are having the same problems there might be something, but for me on my stone age morning machine (old computer and modem, on a dial-up line) things flow at normal speed here, about 8-15 seconds depending on the page, here in the forum.

msig.gif

/ Getting Slower??
Muhammad,
Thanks for checking this out.
Once again it was just me... /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif and I hope its not early signs of cabin fever. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

I try something different like not hanging my wash on the phone lines to dry maybe thats the problem. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Stay inside where its warm and have a pleasant day.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Getting Slower?? #4  
Alright, glad you found out the problem... looks like the cold is here, again, huh? /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

msig.gif

/ Getting Slower?? #5  
Thomas,

I've had the same problem in the past but it is easily repairable. Some where in your computer case is a long threaded rod with a nut on it holding another bar that runs over to the main chip. You want to tighten the nut down so there isn't any slack in the system, then you'll have full throttle opening.

Merry Christmas

del

/ Getting Slower?? #6  
Thats a great one Del/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Getting Slower?? #7  
Oh, so it's a nut somewhere around the main chip that needs to be tighter? And here I've been thinking it was the nut on my keyboard . . . sometimes being too tight.

Bird

/ Getting Slower?? #9  
thomas,
i think your right. earlier this evening none of forums would load for me and i thought that something must have happened. i went over to ctb for awhile. now everything
seems fine again.

kevin

/ Getting Slower?? #10  
That's quite odd ---no problems here and none reported. Usually if it is on our end we'll get a nice bunch of e-mails letting us know. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

msig.gif