how do i withdraw from this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / how do i withdraw from this site? #11  
First, buy a football, take a picture of it and post it here. Then remove the picture and take your ball and go home in a huff.

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #12  
It may take some therapy but it can be done. :thumbsup:

Most local governments operate a rehab or half/way house., and there are some 12 step programs... "Hello my name is James, and I am a tractorbynetaholic." "HI JAMES" :)

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #16  
Maybe he wants to withdraw because his lawyer told him that his posts on this forum can be used in his lawsuit against the dealer that is the subject of his only other posts in this forum.

On the other hand if he is withdrawing because he was offended by some of the responses to his dealer complaints, maybe we (that includes me) should be a little less caustic. Some folks are not as thick skinned as others. We don't know what his financial circumstance are, or what other events are going on in his life that may affect his attitude. "The Internet is an ideal environment for the bully and the self-righteous – you can attack personally without being personally in front of the victim."

That doesn't mean everything posted should sound like a Miss Manners response, but being called a troll right out of the chute might be a little much. Especially when it appeared to me that the OP was mostly venting about the dealer.

It is my personal opinion that some of the regulars here give excellent advice on how to analyze a problem with a dealer, and how to make good business decisions regarding what course of action to take. It would be a shame to repel someone who is most likely to need that perspective, even though they are a little emotional about the problem at the moment.

Just say'n.

Last edited:
   / how do i withdraw from this site? #17  
Maybe he wants to withdraw because his lawyer told him that his posts on this forum can be used in his lawsuit against the dealer that is the subject of his only other posts in this forum.

On the other hand if he is withdrawing because he was offended by some of the responses to his dealer complaints, maybe we (that includes me) should be a little less caustic. Some folks are not as thick skinned as others. We don't know what his financial circumstance are, or what other events are going on in his life that may affect his attitude. "The Internet is an ideal environment for the bully and the self-righteous – you can attack personally without being personally in front of the victim."

That doesn't mean everything posted should sound like a Miss Manners response, but being called a troll right out of the chute might be a little much. Especially when it appeared to me that the OP was mostly venting about the dealer.

It is my personal opinion that some of the regulars here give excellent advice on how to analyze a problem with a dealer, and how to make good business decisions regarding what course of action to take. It would be a shame to repel someone who is most likely to need that perspective, even though they are a little emotional about the problem at the moment.

Just say'n.

Well said, and bang on.

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #18  

Just say'n.

Well said. Agree 100% :thumbsup:

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #19  
I say to anyone and everyone if your that sensitive-"Good By". We live in a world that is imperfect and people are imperfect. We are all adults ( I know there maybe youngsters on here as well) and if you expect the world to revolve around you your in for a rude awakening cause it doesnt.

This is just a silly thread created by someone who just wants attention my advise to you in life is-GROW UP!

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #20  
if you just want to retract your posts you complained about the dealer , just report your own post by click the triangle on the post you want to retract and add a comment why and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.