Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...???

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #11  
I had the message as well, I figured I pissed off Schoolchild, RW or Joel

Last time I got one I asked Mohammud to let me know which post it was so I knew what I did wrong, but I guess he did not see the logic in it

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #12  
I've no clue what post, or thread, you guys are talking about. Nobody pissed me off. Even if they had I wouldn't have whined to anybody but them.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #13  
I've had a couple of deleted threads, but after a while the whiner realized his were getting deleted as well, so he just started using more name calling to satisfy his need to punish others. Of course I didn't care.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #14  
No name calling, polite analogies when referring to the "other side", ie the good gentleman from... respectful demeanor, positive attitude are all things that help one to follow the good behavior rules! We all could do this.:laughing::):laughing:

...or

One has to simply go forward- deleted posts- ah well, banned from site- at least it was fun while it lasted.... express yourself speak the truth, don't hold back, show them your determination, speak that truth!:):laughing::)

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #16  
had a Joke deleted & got email saying so. Check over 20 of the last 20 jokes I had posted. Never did figure it out.

I do know that if you cuss (use what is considered dirty words) your post can be slapped down.
Truly cussing out another member does not win you any brownie points with the site folks.
I try to keep most of my insults hidden or avoid them when possible. Not easy for a grouchy old FFFF like me. :D

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #17  
had a Joke deleted & got email saying so. Check over 20 of the last 20 jokes I had posted. Never did figure it out.

I do know that if you cuss (use what is considered dirty words) your post can be slapped down.
Truly cussing out another member does not win you any brownie points with the site folks.
I try to keep most of my insults hidden or avoid them when possible. Not easy for a grouchy old FFFF like me. :D

Hey! F^ck you! :laughing:

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #18  
Who was banned?

Maybe the Parrot?

Haven't not seen any of his posts (I have him as my only ignore).

I know of 1 member I asked about what happened to him and an amdin of the site told me he was banned for short time. That was many years ago.

That member is now back, and what I found funny was I believe he was a moderator on another machinery site I used to visit.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #19  
I had the message as well, I figured I pissed off Schoolchild, RW or Joel

Last time I got one I asked Mohammud to let me know which post it was so I knew what I did wrong, but I guess he did not see the logic in it

funny...the deletion happened right after I asked you to find that "diction attack" of mine...I think you made the thread go poof so you wouldn't continue to look the fool. Just a hunch, though.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #20  
Read Tpops posts- he said he was banned from another site one time and was laughing about it!

Crash- I can tell you get grouchy- it is what we all have in common.

Sometime it just feels good to swing a sledge and set the 3 lb aside- but the fine work is always done with 2.5 lb hammer- ironwork that is...beat it on the anvil!

Depending how you look at it, good insults are like good BS- spread it around (don't be sparing) and they'll produce a fine crop!

Sometimes I feel bad for the moderator having to read our posts- babysitter.