Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...???

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #21  
funny...the deletion happened right after I asked you to find that "diction attack" of mine...I think you made the thread go poof so you wouldn't continue to look the fool. Just a hunch, though.
As usual school boy, you are incorrect.
But keep trying, one of these days you will finally hit a correct answer!

:thumbsup:

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #22  
Sometimes I am quite shocked at the tit-for-tat posts that go on, and on. I mean really, take a break, add something more than one sentence, and think before you engage your mouth, or typing.... :)

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #23  
Hello brin,

I believe it was relatively minor posting participation in an offensive discussion. By the way, I moved this thread to the News/Feedback forum. Please keep moderation or discussions about the website in the News/Feedback forum.

Thank you! :)

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #24  
I had one removed a couple weeks back. I was admonished that sarcasm & irony sometimes don't come off in print as they do verbally. My unposted reaction was that I wasn't being sarcastic or using irony, I was dead serious.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #25  
I was banned from a site once, the owner of the site ChevyTalk.com is a New York Liberal, moved to southern CA. He banned several people temporarily then banned politics altogether. He just couldn't find enough people to agree with his views.:confused2:

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #26  
I had one removed a couple weeks back. I was admonished that sarcasm & irony sometimes don't come off in print as they do verbally. My unposted reaction was that I wasn't being sarcastic or using irony, I was dead serious.
Funny, i've been talked to at work about this as well, except it's not in print but face to face. I'll make a suggestion that is so ridicules that there is no way anybody could be serious about it but....there is always somebody that does. BTW I'm assuming you are being serious in this post. :)

I feel for the moderators for this site sometimes, but i've seen much worse.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #27  
Ok...just don't want to hurt anyone's tender feelings....:mur:
There are three things that i"m aware of thet will get a post deleted. Personal attacks,( both personal and in general), Politics in the wrong forum, and discussion of moderation. Avoid those three and things and all will be fine. There are a few others but those are the big ones. :D

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #28  
There are three things that i"m aware of thet will get a post deleted. Personal attacks,( both personal and in general), Politics in the wrong forum, and discussion of moderation. Avoid those three and things and all will be fine. There are a few others but those are the big ones. :D

Don't forget being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If the moderators clean up a thread, frequently they try to make it make sense given what was deleted. Sometimes that causes otherwise perfectly fine posts to be deleted as well because they will make no sense given what must be deleted.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #29  
I don't know how anyone can be offended by something someone post on this forum or any other. A vast majority of the time you don't know the poster, other than on the site...so how can they offend you. I have been hammered on here before and I may not have liked the post, but I was not even close to offended. Bottom line, I don't have to read any thread on here and neither does anyone else. I wish the moderators would let us determine what is offensive and not read it if we find a thread that way.

I have seen post on threads, that had some baby complain about the content. Move to another thread if you don't like it.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #30  
it happens when ppl confuse the internet with real life ;)