Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...???

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #54  
And i would be proud as well.
Oh, I'm not talking about his character....I'm proud to be like him in that regard.... I'm talking about his hairy back and bald head! YIKES!

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #55  
I can sure understand that. I learned to swim and in my early teens did more swimming without a bathing suit than with. But we didn't get out in public like that.:laughing: When you only take a bath in the house on Saturday night, you gotta wash and cool off some other way the rest of the week.

Me and the wife used to go "skinny dippin'", but now we go "chunky dunkin'".

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #56  
   / Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...???
All of us might want to rethink the skinny dippin...the girl that lost her hands and feet to the flesh eating disease was in a stream, lake or pond right here in GA. I don't think I am going to be too anxious to dip any part of my unprotected body into a stream, river lake or pond, you never know if you have a little paper cut and that is all it takes...be careful with the " Chunky dunking " or there may be less Chunky to dunk....:confused3:

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #59  
I made an error in the title on my last post. I saw the error, corrected it and reposted.....
darned if BOTH posts aren't there....the bad one just looks silly. I'm so embarrassed......
How can I delete one of my own posts?
:confused2:[[/B][/B]