Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...???

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #1  

brin

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles eas
I got a PM that one of my posts was deleted....said it is usually because I offended someone...? Anyone know which post, who was offended and who reported me..? Just curious...I want to learn how to follow the rules...:confused2:

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #2  
I had one deleted, too. Probably my response to Prokop after insulting me, which is all he knows. Relax...you're in good company :)

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #4  
The thread about wtc 7 is gone...it's a conspiracy! Funny it lasted as long as it did...

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #6  
Not I, Bob. I have only reported two or so completely obvious spam posts.
I don't think spammers can get to us here.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #7  
it was deleted because of the false information you posted about Naugas, they have many friends in high places BEWARE

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #8  
it was deleted because of the false information you posted about Naugas, they have many friends in high places BEWARE

He's raising tortillas for the chips nowadays.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #9  
I got a PM that one of my posts was deleted....said it is usually because I offended someone...? Anyone know which post, who was offended and who reported me..?
Haven't a clue - after my last post to you early this morning I went back to work - picked up a load this morning @ 7:30 and have been driving ever since - until about an hour ago when I unloaded.

/ Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...??? #10  
I got a PM that one of my posts was deleted....said it is usually because I offended someone...? Anyone know which post, who was offended and who reported me..? Just curious...I want to learn how to follow the rules...:confused2:
I would reply to the PM and ask... Anything else is just a guess

Aaron Z