Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...???

I got a PM that one of my posts was deleted....said it is usually because I offended someone...? Anyone know which post, who was offended and who reported me..? Just curious...I want to learn how to follow the rules...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1533

Default Re: Anybody know which one of my posts got deleted...???

I had one deleted, too. Probably my response to Prokop after insulting me, which is all he knows. Relax...you're in good company
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function." -
    Prof. Al Bartlett

Any person is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts and outcomes. So one may believe as they will, but will be held accountable by the numbers for their beliefs. At the end of the day, life is a school of probability. Jesse via Jesse's Cafe Americain

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Quote Originally Posted by schoolsout View Post
    I had one deleted, too. Probably my response to Prokop after insulting me, which is all he knows. Relax...you're in good company
    Ok...just don't want to hurt anyone's tender feelings....
    Bob

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1533

The thread about wtc 7 is gone...it's a conspiracy! Funny it lasted as long as it did...
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function." -
    Prof. Al Bartlett

Any person is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts and outcomes. So one may believe as they will, but will be held accountable by the numbers for their beliefs. At the end of the day, life is a school of probability. Jesse via Jesse's Cafe Americain

Quote Originally Posted by schoolsout View Post
    The thread about wtc 7 is gone...it's a conspiracy! Funny it lasted as long as it did...
    LOL - Ya think that was it...? Who was the Rat ?
    Bob

Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

R.I.P.
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Not I, Bob. I have only reported two or so completely obvious spam posts.
    I don't think spammers can get to us here.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    kioti ck30

it was deleted because of the false information you posted about Naugas, they have many friends in high places BEWARE

R.I.P.
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Quote Originally Posted by lockhaven View Post
    it was deleted because of the false information you posted about Naugas, they have many friends in high places BEWARE
    He's raising tortillas for the chips nowadays.

Tractor
    Kubota B2910, Simplicity 18 CFC, Cub Cadet 782

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    I got a PM that one of my posts was deleted....said it is usually because I offended someone...? Anyone know which post, who was offended and who reported me..?
    Haven't a clue - after my last post to you early this morning I went back to work - picked up a load this morning @ 7:30 and have been driving ever since - until about an hour ago when I unloaded.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    I got a PM that one of my posts was deleted....said it is usually because I offended someone...? Anyone know which post, who was offended and who reported me..? Just curious...I want to learn how to follow the rules...
    I would reply to the PM and ask... Anything else is just a guess

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast