Rise in SPAM posts

/ Rise in SPAM posts #1  

MIKE R

Elite Member
Tractor
Many
Has anyone else noticed a rise in spam that is getting through the filters lately. The outdoor wood boiler thread seems to have lots of spam hitting it and I have seen a few other spam posts today. Just keep clicking the report to moderator button.

/ Rise in SPAM posts #2  
It seems that the amount of SPAM varies from time to time. There was quite a list of Spam several several weeks ago. There were some OP's that were posting in the New Member Forum and posting 12-15 posts in a row. I just reported one tonight in which the OP stated that the location was Antarctica.

/ Rise in SPAM posts #3  
Yes, I've reported 3 in the last few days...for those who don't know, to report one, click the little triangle at the far left of the "reply" bar.

/ Rise in SPAM posts
The other day someone made an account that resembeled in almost everyway a vetran member on heres account. Even the same avatar picture.

/ Rise in SPAM posts
Lots of spam on here today. Looks to be from the same person/thing. KEEP REPORTING IT.

/ Rise in SPAM posts #6  
And after reporting it, put a post on the thread so other folks don't waste their time reporting it again

/ Rise in SPAM posts #7  
Yep, we've been inundated today, and yes, keep reporting them, but please don't "Reply" to them.