JD gauge ad is obscuring information

/ JD gauge ad is obscuring information #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
The JD gauge ad at the right side is now obscuring much of the "last post" information for the newest four threads in every forum, at least on my computer. Is it an issue for anyone else?

/ JD gauge ad is obscuring information #2  
nope. no issue on my laptop with the ads.

/ JD gauge ad is obscuring information #3  
If I accidentally drag my cursor over the ad it gets bigger. Doesn't go away without hitting the "x". Very annoying!

/ JD gauge ad is obscuring information #4  
Similiar to what RDrancher said, if I hold my mouse pointer over the ad, it gets larger and have to click the "close" button at the upper left of the ad to get it back to normal size. In the larger size, it does cover up some of the posts. Tried switching text size and zoom levels in windows IE view settings, but no effects from changing from the defaults, so that should not cause the problem for you. Keep your mouse pointer off the ad and see if it still causes the problem or see if it goes away.

/ JD gauge ad is obscuring information #5  
It is aggravating to me too I hate pop ups if I want a JD I know where to get one.

/ JD gauge ad is obscuring information
Similiar to what RDrancher said, if I hold my mouse pointer over the ad, it gets larger and have to click the "close" button at the upper left of the ad to get it back to normal size. In the larger size, it does cover up some of the posts. Tried switching text size and zoom levels in windows IE view settings, but no effects from changing from the defaults, so that should not cause the problem for you. Keep your mouse pointer off the ad and see if it still causes the problem or see if it goes away.

It never goes away...even with my mouse pointer away from it....I don't have an issue with ads here UNLESS they obscure the posts.

/ JD gauge ad is obscuring information #7  
It goes away for me if I take the extra step to find and click on the close in the upper left hand corner its just annoying to me.

/ JD gauge ad is obscuring information
It goes away for me if I take the extra step to find and click on the close in the upper left hand corner its just annoying to me.

Doesn't go away for me no matter what....I can close the bigger ad but the smaller one that obscures the posts NEVER GOES AWAY. Appears TBN is trying to discourage my participation here by censorship.

/ JD gauge ad is obscuring information #9  
It probably a combination of what browser you are using and what screen resolution you are set to.

/ JD gauge ad is obscuring information #10  
If it is the smaller ad covering up the posts, then yes, as MossRoad said, check your display settings for your monitor. Write down what they
currently are before changing so you know your starting point. Right click on a blank area of your desktop, a menu will pop up, at the bottom of the menu is "Properties" select this then select the "settings" tab if you are using Windows XP. You can slide the bar back and forth - probably to a higher number. Of course this depends on your video card and monitor, but those are the basics. Each video card and monitor have a "native" setting that gives the best picture. Hope this makes sense.