Does anyone else get a "connection error" when viewing pictures in the ipad app?

/ Does anyone else get a "connection error" when viewing pictures in the ipad app? #1  

Boris1

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740HTSC FEL-RTVX1120 Camo-JDX540
Does anyone else get a "connection error" when viewing pictures in the ipad app?

It's been happening for about a week but I do not see that update is required yet?

/ Does anyone else get a "connection error" when viewing pictures in the ipad app? #2  
Boris1 said:
It's been happening for about a week but I do not see that update is required yet?

Boris, it happens on my iPad 2 v5.1 every now and then. The picture(s) eventually come thru. It works more than not.

/ Does anyone else get a "connection error" when viewing pictures in the ipad app? #3  
Boris1 said:

Boris, do you know how to clear out the buffer in your iPad? Double click the round exit button on the screen and a row of apps will show up at the bottom. Press the first one and hold it till you see X's on all of them. Then touch each one and close them out. This frees up memory and your iPad will run faster. I do this when mine seems to slow down. Some apps seize more memory than others.

/ Does anyone else get a "connection error" when viewing pictures in the ipad app?
The kid said:
Boris, it happens on my iPad 2 v5.1 every now and then. The picture(s) eventually come thru. It works more than not.

kid, I tried that and no luck unfortunately . I'll have to try something else I guess. Nice hat in your pic, that's my fav college team. Just wish they could get over the hump at some point. Thanks for the info anyway.