BS

/ BS #1  

retiredmgn

Platinum Member
"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
TractorByNet.com"

I get this far to often. The response I've recieved in the past was, "delete cookies". That aint it folks. I've set up my machine to do that on a daily basis.
Even if I kill the session and log back on - same thing.

/ BS #2  
Well, the title of your thread is not conducive to receiving any assistance but we'll try anyway.

What browser are you using?
What version of that browser are you using?
Have you tried a different browser?
Do you have overly aggressive security software that removes cookies and/or tokens?
Is the clock on your computer set correctly?
Have you tried CTRL+F5?
Boxers or briefs?

/ BS #3  
Not sure what was going on last night, but many websites were having problems. Local websites like our auditor, sheriff or websites without ads like national weather service were fine. Long distance websites like Microsoft, TBN, and websites with ads were very slow or refused to respond. Seems much better this morning. Even pinging the sites was slow last night, which should not be. Have some theories, but maybe the admins. have some idea of what was going on last night.

/ BS #4  
Not sure what was going on last night, but many websites were having problems. Local websites like our auditor, sheriff or websites without ads like national weather service were fine. Long distance websites like Microsoft, TBN, and websites with ads were very slow or refused to respond. Seems much better this morning. Even pinging the sites was slow last night, which should not be. Have some theories, but maybe the admins. have some idea of what was going on last night.

I found no issues and I was surfing many sites until about 4am. Maybe it was just you, local or regional.

/ BS #5  
4am ? Must have been some good **** hahahahh

/ BS #7  
i wouldnt be offended by the comment unless it was true and didnt want anyone to know.

Last edited:
   / BS #8  
"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
TractorByNet.com"

I get this far to often. The response I've recieved in the past was, "delete cookies". That aint it folks. I've set up my machine to do that on a daily basis.
Even if I kill the session and log back on - same thing.
If I forget to check the small box, keep me logged in, the site will log me off right in the middle of a posting. Then I have to refresh the page log back in and finish the reply. -robert

/ BS
Well, the title of your thread is not conducive to receiving any assistance but we'll try anyway.

What browser are you using?
What version of that browser are you using?
Have you tried a different browser?
Do you have overly aggressive security software that removes cookies and/or tokens?
Is the clock on your computer set correctly?
Have you tried CTRL+F5?
Boxers or briefs?

Thanks Moss. You always have a kind word to say. Me .. I'm just a crotchety old fool. If the system ain't working right, somebody moved something into Production without properly testing it. It's always the younger people who want another bullet point on their status reports for the week.
***makes attempt to remove large chip off shoulders***

BUT I'M TELLIN' YA IT WASN'T ME.

It's working now. :ashamed:

/ BS #10  
Thanks Moss. You always have a kind word to say. Me .. I'm just a crotchety old fool. If the system ain't working right, somebody moved something into Production without properly testing it. It's always the younger people who want another bullet point on their status reports for the week.
***makes attempt to remove large chip off shoulders***

BUT I'M TELLIN' YA IT WASN'T ME.

It's working now. :ashamed:

Ha! I'm moving toward old but already got the crotchety and fool part down pat. :thumbsup: