Iphone/ipad app

/ Iphone/ipad app #1  

buck12

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota 5460HSTC
Are there any plans to fix the iPhone/iPad app? The participated tab has not functioned correctly since the forum update several months ago. Also on an iPad member profiles do not view correctly in land scape.

/ Iphone/ipad app #2  
I use the iPhone app all the time...I'm not sure I've ever seen the "participated" thread section but every thread I contribute to or add shows up in the "subscribed" section. Do you have the subscribed section?

/ Iphone/ipad app #3  
I also use the iPhone app. In my view there are two unresolved issues:
1. Threads that have been read show as unread with the next refresh
2. The Report a post (spam, etc) doesn't work.

While inconvenient, these aren't show-stoppers...

When I participate in a thread, it does not immediately move to the ranks of "participated", but it gets there after some undetermined amount of time.

EDIT: this one showed up in my "participated" immediately

/ Iphone/ipad app
Grn mtn boy said:
I use the iPhone app all the time...I'm not sure I've ever seen the "participated" thread section but every thread I contribute to or add shows up in the "subscribed" section. Do you have the subscribed section?

When you access current there are three tabs: last 3 days, last visit, and participated. Before the update I would check the participated tab first. Any thread that I had participated in was listed. If a new post had been added to the thread the heading was bold if no new posts had been made the heading was not bold. Now all headings are bold on every visit. Not a huge issue but more of an annoyance.

/ Iphone/ipad app #5  
buck12 said:
When you access current there are three tabs: last 3 days, last visit, and participated. Before the update I would check the participated tab first. Any thread that I had participated in was listed. If a new post had been added to the thread the heading was bold if no new posts had been made the heading was not bold. Now all headings are bold on every visit. Not a huge issue but more of an annoyance.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I never paid any attention to the taps. I'll start to and see how it behaves on my phone.

/ Iphone/ipad app #6  
When using my ipad, v5.01 16GB, I cannot report a post (spam). It craps out every time. (app) Never ever have been able to.