Lurking member needs profile help

/ Lurking member needs profile help #1  

misterfixit1967

Tractor
1990 Kubota B20
OK now that I have a nice new-to-me Kubota I'd like to post a picture of it as my avatar but darned if I can figger out how . . . it isn't rocket science and I am a rocket scientist and still can't make it happen!:confused:

/ Lurking member needs profile help #2  
OK now that I have a nice new-to-me Kubota I'd like to post a picture of it as my avatar but darned if I can figger out how . . . it isn't rocket science and I am a rocket scientist and still can't make it happen!:confused:

At the top of the page click on " My Home " - then click on " My Profile" - then click on "Edit Profile picture " - then select - Option 2 and browse your computer for the file and picture...select it and the click upload...you should be done.

/ Lurking member needs profile help #3  
Webster, "Where life is worth living"! After logging click on the "my home" icon on the top of the page. Looks kind of like a gear. Under the "my settings" on the left hand side, click on "edit avatar".

(I'm assuming you have a picture of your shiny Kubota already on your computer. ) Click on use custom avatar, select option 2 and browse to it's location on your computer and hit save. That should do it unless your photo is too large than you may have to reduce it in a photo editing software program.

Edit, sure after posting this I see someone has beat me to it!

/ Lurking member needs profile help
Thanks folks . . . . for some strange reason when I tried clicking on those icons today nothing happened. Tonight it worked!!!:confused:

/ Lurking member needs profile help #5  
Welcome to TBN :)

I'm sorry you're having trouble using the site. Please read the description on Uploading Profile Pictures and Avatars on our Help page for a detailed explanation with pictures:
TractorByNet Support FAQs - TractorByNet.com

Also, I moved this thread to the News/Feedback forum.