Tractor
    1990 Kubota B20

Default Lurking member needs profile help

OK now that I have a nice new-to-me kubota I'd like to post a picture of it as my avatar but darned if I can figger out how . . . it isn't rocket science and I am a rocket scientist and still can't make it happen!

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Re: Lurking member needs profile help

Quote Originally Posted by misterfixit1967 View Post
    OK now that I have a nice new-to-me kubota I'd like to post a picture of it as my avatar but darned if I can figger out how . . . it isn't rocket science and I am a rocket scientist and still can't make it happen!
    At the top of the page click on " My Home " - then click on " My Profile" - then click on "Edit Profile picture " - then select - Option 2 and browse your computer for the file and picture...select it and the click upload...you should be done.
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    LS P7030 CPS, Ferris IS3100z w/37 HP Kawasaki

Webster, "Where life is worth living"! After logging click on the "my home" icon on the top of the page. Looks kind of like a gear. Under the "my settings" on the left hand side, click on "edit avatar".

(I'm assuming you have a picture of your shiny kubota already on your computer. ) Click on use custom avatar, select option 2 and browse to it's location on your computer and hit save. That should do it unless your photo is too large than you may have to reduce it in a photo editing software program.

Edit, sure after posting this I see someone has beat me to it!

Tractor
    1990 Kubota B20

Thanks folks . . . . for some strange reason when I tried clicking on those icons today nothing happened. Tonight it worked!!!

Tractor
    None

Welcome to TBN

I'm sorry you're having trouble using the site. Please read the description on Uploading Profile Pictures and Avatars on our Help page for a detailed explanation with pictures:
    TractorByNet Support FAQs - TractorByNet.com

Also, I moved this thread to the News/Feedback forum.
    Briana
    TBN Support