Member of the Month question

/ Member of the Month question #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
I'm really frustrated in trying to find the write up on the member of the month. The only way I ever know about it is if another member starts a thread on it. Why can't you have a seperate section for those people and not allow anybody else to start a thread in that section? Just make it so they can reply to the announcement of who is the member of the month. You could even list every member, in order in that section!!!!

Eddie

/ Member of the Month question #2  
I agree. Put the thread in the feedback forum and lock it. Then a moderator could reply to it each month with a link to the writeup.

Aaron Z

/ Member of the Month question #3  
Agreed. I hate having to go to the main homepage to find it (if I remember). There should definatally be something in the forums section specific for the MOTM

/ Member of the Month question #4  
Another thing I forgot.....

I also think it would be nice to have a sub-title under the members information to the left of posts indicating MOTM.

For example, Artisan should have a sub heading (like maybe under where it says "veteran member") that states he was MOTM Nov-2012.

Just an idea. Would be cool to keep track of the MOTM's

/ Member of the Month question #5  
Another thing I forgot.....

I also think it would be nice to have a sub-title under the members information to the left of posts indicating MOTM.

For example, Artisan should have a sub heading (like maybe under where it says "veteran member") that states he was MOTM Nov-2012.

Just an idea. Would be cool to keep track of the MOTM's

I agree. That is a great idea.

/ Member of the Month question #6  
Great idea! Eddie, you're brilliant!

Joe

/ Member of the Month question #7  
I'd have to agree also. It is rare I go to the home page so until someone posts, I miss who is up any given month. The News/Feedback forum could post it each month and it would show up on the Today's Posts.

MarkV

/ Member of the Month question #8  

I thought they used to do this?

I think it's a good idea.

/ Member of the Month question #9  
I'm really frustrated in trying to find the write up on the member of the month. The only way I ever know about it is if another member starts a thread on it. Why can't you have a seperate section for those people and not allow anybody else to start a thread in that section? Just make it so they can reply to the announcement of who is the member of the month. You could even list every member, in order in that section!!!!

Eddie
Good idea Eddie. I didn't realize where it was announced till recently. Maybe Muhammad can add that thread here in the News Feedback area or at the top of all the threads.

/ Member of the Month question #10  
good idea eddie -- I normally auto log in to forum page so I dont see the home page with news like that. I too miss who is the member of month till someone posts.