/ Log in to forums #1  

brianvantol

Hi I am just wondering if someone could delay the pop-up at the log in screen asking me to sign up. I can't type in my information fast enough and get interupted by the pop-up. Thanks Brian

/ Log in to forums #2  
There have been others with the same consern. I think there is a login on the pop up.

/ Log in to forums #3  
Oh. Wheres my manners.Welcome to the forum.

/ Log in to forums #4  
Welcome to the forum, I just start typing and continue even after the pop up and tab to the password, type then hit enter and I'm in.

/ Log in to forums #5  
I ussualy don't log out. Unless I am not on my own computer.

/ Log in to forums #6  
I usually don't log out. Unless I am not on my own computer.

Same here, I stay logged in on my laptop, but not on the desktop as several people use it.

/ Log in to forums #7  
Either logon using the pop up or just wait for the pop up, close it and login. It is up in just a few seconds usually. Gives the page some time to fill all the ads too so your login is quicker.

/ Log in to forums #8  
I think the pop up is a PIA and useless. Numerous members have complained and I bet a majority don't want it. Not all of us want to stay logged in. How hard is it to get rid of it?? Rant over

/ Log in to forums #9  
I use google chrome and it saves my password. When the page loads I hit 9 which is the first number for my name then hit the down arrow to select my name and press enter and I'm signed in before the pop up loads.

/ Log in to forums #10  
Hi this is my first attempt to use tractor by net. I would like to know the firing order for a 1975 david brown model 996 thanks kerri