Tractor
    New Holland TC29D, 2001

Is any one else having issues since the new IOS is out? I am having lots of issues with posting. If I rush writing the post I am fine but usually it locks up and I have to cancel out. The send button is greyed out also.
    "This country was founded and built by people with great dreams and the courage to take great risks."

Tractor
    Kubota 9540, RTV 900 and David Brown 885.

I've been having lots of issues on my iPhone 4s.

When my send button is grayed out I hit the return key once or twice and the send button reappears.

I have not had it lock up however.

When I use the "landscape" layout the text disappears to the top and I can't see what I'm typing. Also in landscape the send button sometimes, not always, disappears to the right of the screen.

Sometimes I will check someones profile to see what tractor or equipment they have to better understand the context of their post. Most of the time the profile info will not show up on my phone.

Tractor
    Kubota, B7100HST-D

Default Re: Ipad app

I'm not thrilled with the new level of IOS, but I do not use the TBN app.
    Steve

The best things in life are not things.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615

Quote Originally Posted by Tig
    I'm not thrilled with the new level of IOS, but I do not use the TBN app.
    I don't think it's an iOS issue as there have been many issues with the iPad/iPhone app since the TBN upgrade several months ago.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old MF

Default Re: Ipad app

Quote Originally Posted by buck12 View Post
    I don't think it's an iOS issue as there have been many issues with the iPad/iPhone app since the TBN upgrade several months ago.
    My iPad is using v5.1 and the only issue I have is with the report link in the lower left of each message. Tried to report spam and it timed out every time. I'm not upgrading my iOS. The app works both on my android phone and iPad other than that one issue.

Tractor
    John Deere 4520

I have 6.0. No issues. That said, these take some level of maintenance to keep operating best, like it or not. I have recon firmed this point several times with a number of Apple techs.

Try the following if you already haven't:

1. delete the app, then re-add it
    2. Double click the button and delete all apps in memory (this does not delete the apps themselves)
    3. Shut down the iPad completely to re-boot
    4. Turn back on.

That generally works. If that does not improve the you need to do a further more involved procedure. Let us know your results first.
    Gary

JD 4520, 400X FEL, Frontier Front Blade, Box Blade, Rotary Cutter, Landscape Rake, 48" Wildkat Grapple and PHD

Tractor
    John Deere 4520

Did you try this procedure and did you get improved results?
    Gary

JD 4520, 400X FEL, Frontier Front Blade, Box Blade, Rotary Cutter, Landscape Rake, 48" Wildkat Grapple and PHD

Elite Member
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old MF

Quote Originally Posted by JD 4520
    I have 6.0. No issues. That said, these take some level of maintenance to keep operating best, like it or not. I have recon firmed this point several times with a number of Apple techs.

Try the following if you already haven't:

1. delete the app, then re-add it
    2. Double click the button and delete all apps in memory (this does not delete the apps themselves)
    3. Shut down the iPad completely to re-boot
    4. Turn back on.

That generally works. If that does not improve the you need to do a further more involved procedure. Let us know your results first.
    My grandson like to play some games on my ipad but he's also figured out how to open and close apps. I think I closed out about twenty different apps. It will really eat up your iOS memory if you don't close them out with #2 above.