Ipad app

/ Ipad app #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
Is any one else having issues since the new IOS is out? I am having lots of issues with posting. If I rush writing the post I am fine but usually it locks up and I have to cancel out. The send button is greyed out also.

/ Ipad app #2  
I've been having lots of issues on my iPhone 4s.

When my send button is grayed out I hit the return key once or twice and the send button reappears.

I have not had it lock up however.

When I use the "landscape" layout the text disappears to the top and I can't see what I'm typing. Also in landscape the send button sometimes, not always, disappears to the right of the screen.

Sometimes I will check someones profile to see what tractor or equipment they have to better understand the context of their post. Most of the time the profile info will not show up on my phone.

/ Ipad app #4  
Tig said:
I'm not thrilled with the new level of IOS, but I do not use the TBN app.

I don't think it's an iOS issue as there have been many issues with the iPad/iPhone app since the TBN upgrade several months ago.

/ Ipad app #5  
I don't think it's an iOS issue as there have been many issues with the iPad/iPhone app since the TBN upgrade several months ago.
My iPad is using v5.1 and the only issue I have is with the report link in the lower left of each message. Tried to report spam and it timed out every time. I'm not upgrading my iOS. The app works both on my android phone and iPad other than that one issue.

/ Ipad app #6  
I have 6.0. No issues. That said, these take some level of maintenance to keep operating best, like it or not. I have recon firmed this point several times with a number of Apple techs.

Try the following if you already haven't:

1. delete the app, then re-add it
2. Double click the button and delete all apps in memory (this does not delete the apps themselves)
3. Shut down the iPad completely to re-boot
4. Turn back on.

That generally works. If that does not improve the you need to do a further more involved procedure. Let us know your results first.

/ Ipad app #7  
Did you try this procedure and did you get improved results?

/ Ipad app #8  
JD 4520 said:
I have 6.0. No issues. That said, these take some level of maintenance to keep operating best, like it or not. I have recon firmed this point several times with a number of Apple techs.

Try the following if you already haven't:

1. delete the app, then re-add it
2. Double click the button and delete all apps in memory (this does not delete the apps themselves)
3. Shut down the iPad completely to re-boot
4. Turn back on.

That generally works. If that does not improve the you need to do a further more involved procedure. Let us know your results first.

My grandson like to play some games on my ipad but he's also figured out how to open and close apps. I think I closed out about twenty different apps. It will really eat up your iOS memory if you don't close them out with #2 above.