what did i do wrong now?

/ what did i do wrong now? #1  

markct

Platinum Member
Tractor
gradall g3r excavator, kawasaki mule 2500,ford 8000,and a 1936 caterpillar road grader
i havent been on the forum most of the weekend, and when i checked on some posts i had responded to they were gone, i know once before i made some comments that had upset some people and were sensored, but i dont believe i said anything inapropriate at all in the recent posts i made, is this place just getting real picky, or does a moderator have a grudge against me or something, or is there some sorta glitch in the system that "lost" them. i know that they were entered cause i read them before, yet now they are gone, one was a post about the biggest boxblades they made, and another was a response about the guy that rolled a bobcat down a 175ft embankment, that post had some joking around in it but nothing offensive, atleast i didnt think so, im starting to think that this place is getting a bit too censored.

/ what did i do wrong now? #2  
Not you - they had a problem with the server - look in the feedback forum

/ what did i do wrong now? #3  
You used all lower case. That is a capital offense. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SnowRidge

/ what did i do wrong now? #4  
You can read about the problems that happened in the last week in the News/Feedback forum.
There has been quite a lot of fixing going on.
There were more than a few of us that were going through TBN withdrawls /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I certainly wouldn't ascribe the missing posts as censorship with the events of the last week or so.

/ what did i do wrong now? #5  
It was YOU, Mark... all YOU!!!

Just remember... Even paranoids have real enemies!

The real answer is the first one you got, but I couldn't resist this anyhow. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ what did i do wrong now?
ahh ok, i had just figured it was censored since that had happened in the past, it had me kinda mad, but now i understand what happened, my appologies for jumping to conclucions

/ what did i do wrong now? #7  
check the feedback forum! they had some problems and have been fixing them. a few days of problems for a few years of enjoyment = GOOD DEAL.

/ what did i do wrong now? #8  
Quite a number of us lost our status, too. I'm a new member again !!! If only life were like that..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ what did i do wrong now? #9  
You might want to post questions like this in the News/Feedback forum. You'll probably get a faster answer there, but I see that many of the members gave you a good response and you already checked there. The members at TBN are the best /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ what did i do wrong now? #10  
What did I do wrong ???? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You got out of bed today..... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Just kidding........ /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif