Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit?

/ Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit? #1  

chopped

Veteran Member
For the record, I have been on TBN for some time, and I just had a pop up that said I could fill out a survey and win one of these.It looks official and referenced the TBN site.
In the survey that was all of three questions they asked how frequently I visited:confused::confused:. like one a week or several times. Well I vist everyday probably 7 or 20 times:laughing::laughing:;););).
I was looking forward to a longer survey , as I really enjoy this site. Its my Number oNe:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Wasnt sure if anyone else has had the same survey.:cool2::cool2:Oh. it said it was anonomious but after the survey they asked for my name etc.
:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

/ Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit? #2  
For the record, I have been on TBN for some time, and I just had a pop up that said I could fill out a survey and win one of these.It looks official and referenced the TBN site.
In the survey that was all of three questions they asked how frequently I visited:confused::confused:. like one a week or several times. Well I vist everyday probably 7 or 20 times:laughing::laughing:;););).
I was looking forward to a longer survey , as I really enjoy this site. Its my Number oNe:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Wasnt sure if anyone else has had the same survey.:cool2::cool2:Oh. it said it was anonomious but after the survey they asked for my name etc.

Sucker!! :laughing:

/ Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit? #3  
Not sure about the survey, but I do have a bridge to sell you... Ha, just bustin

/ Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit? #4  
   / Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit?
:laughing:
And some ocean front property in Arizona.
My i heard California was going to be flooded but all the way to Arizona? LOL
Im thining Ill get the I Pad as Im waiting on a good size check from a diamond moner in Nigeria.So excited, I wonder if its froma mine that is on the tv show gold mine?:laughing:
Anyways on a more serious note..

/ Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit? #6  
What just happened? :confused: I've been in a spider hole for over three weeks. Did the world end? :eek: Everything is still working here. :thumbsup:

/ Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit? #7  
Screen shot? Must be clever spyware... we're not running any surveys. But I do use an android tablet so giving away the ipads seems plausible (especially when you consider the problems people are having with the TBN app on ipads). :D

/ Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit? #8  
Screen shot? Must be clever spyware... we're not running any surveys. But I do use an android tablet so giving away the ipads seems plausible (especially when you consider the problems people are having with the TBN app on ipads). :D

Problems??? What problems??

/ Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit?
Good idea screen shot.ill have to do that today i got another survey I just closed it.But with explorer I cant 'move around' on the site. it sort of freezes. So i am trying firefox but hate to change lol