Default Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit?

For the record, I have been on TBN for some time, and I just had a pop up that said I could fill out a survey and win one of these.It looks official and referenced the TBN site.
    In the survey that was all of three questions they asked how frequently I visited. like one a week or several times. Well I vist everyday probably 7 or 20 times.
    I was looking forward to a longer survey , as I really enjoy this site. Its my Number oNe
    Wasnt sure if anyone else has had the same survey.Oh. it said it was anonomious but after the survey they asked for my name etc.

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Default Re: Free IPAD or 500 dollar gift card Ligit?

Quote Originally Posted by chopped View Post
    For the record, I have been on TBN for some time, and I just had a pop up that said I could fill out a survey and win one of these.It looks official and referenced the TBN site.
    In the survey that was all of three questions they asked how frequently I visited. like one a week or several times. Well I vist everyday probably 7 or 20 times.
    I was looking forward to a longer survey , as I really enjoy this site. Its my Number oNe
    Wasnt sure if anyone else has had the same survey.Oh. it said it was anonomious but after the survey they asked for my name etc.
    Sucker!!
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    New Holland T5070

Not sure about the survey, but I do have a bridge to sell you... Ha, just bustin
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -
    Benjamin Franklin

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
    -Winston Churchill

Tractor
    Kubota 9540, RTV 900 and David Brown 885.

Quote Originally Posted by ljohnson778 View Post
    Not sure about the survey, but I do have a bridge to sell you... Ha, just bustin
    And some ocean front property in Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by DT86 View Post
    And some ocean front property in Arizona.
    My i heard California was going to be flooded but all the way to Arizona? LOL
    Im thining Ill get the I Pad as Im waiting on a good size check from a diamond moner in Nigeria.So excited, I wonder if its froma mine that is on the tv show gold mine?
    Anyways on a more serious note..

Elite Member
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old MF

Quote Originally Posted by chopped View Post
    What just happened? I've been in a spider hole for over three weeks. Did the world end? Everything is still working here.

Tractor
    None currently

Screen shot? Must be clever spyware... we're not running any surveys. But I do use an android tablet so giving away the ipads seems plausible (especially when you consider the problems people are having with the TBN app on ipads).
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Tractor
    2007 Kubota L3400

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    Screen shot? Must be clever spyware... we're not running any surveys. But I do use an android tablet so giving away the ipads seems plausible (especially when you consider the problems people are having with the TBN app on ipads).
    Problems??? What problems??
    "A Marine is a Marine. I set that policy two weeks ago there is no such thing as a former Marine. You're a Marine, just in a different uniform and you're in a different phase of your life."
    Gen James Amos, Commandant of the Marine Corps.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor,SC CWP instructor, NRA,USPSA, Marine Corps Association, and Marine Corps League Member. I support the 2nd Amendment, don't you?

Good idea screen shot.ill have to do that today i got another survey I just closed it.But with explorer I cant 'move around' on the site. it sort of freezes. So i am trying firefox but hate to change lol