Upgrade my *****

/ Upgrade my ***** #1  

ljohnson778

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland T5070
So, you've ruined the mobile experience... There's so many things messed up with the latest upgrade, I'll let you decide what to do... So many things are broken, it kills me... iPhone 5 upgrade, really?

/ Upgrade my ***** #3  
What problems are you having?

It's been working for me lately.

/ Upgrade my ***** #4  
I agree. Swiping doesn't work right, reply button doesn't work on iPad - sux
Fixit please

/ Upgrade my ***** #5  
I just got an iPhone 4s, so I was behind the times as soon as I reluctantly got more-or-less into the game. OTOH, since I have nothing similar to compare with, I'm pretty happy so far. It was amusing to have the salesperson see me as the typical geezer and push me to the iPhone because I wouldn't be able to understand/deal with his preferred Android phones, but even though I play with computers all day, he was basically on the money so far as dealing with this device is concerned. I guess I like being able to access my email all the time from anywhere....I guess.

Chuck

/ Upgrade my ***** #6  
Moved the thread to News/Feedback, where it will most likely get a better look from the management.

/ Upgrade my ***** #7  
when on iphone i just go thru safari...

/ Upgrade my ***** #8  
Upgrade to latest iPad version flat doesn't work....most buttons are inactive :confused3:

/ Upgrade my ***** #9  
I too got bitten by this upgrade but don't blame our friends at tractorbynet. The forum app is software that is designed to work with several different forum programs and it is customized by a third party vendor to work with the particular forum and then released as an app. In this case the underlying software is bugged and they have known about it since late November. They claim to be working on a fix and recommend that you open the app with the iPad in the portrait orientation and it works fine. So far this seems to be working for me but why in the world did they continue to produce release updates when they KNEW the software was bugged!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Upgrade my ***** #10  
... and recommend that you open the app with the iPad in the portrait orientation and it works fine. So far this seems to be working for me...

On my iPhone 4s I use landscape mode, when some thing doesn't work right I flip to portrait and then back to landscape and everything seems to work then.
For example, when I try to view someones profile only the avatar and user name are displayed, quick flip to portrait and back to landscape and all the info magically appears.

Also when I am replying to a post and the "send" button will not work I just tap "return" a few times and then the "send" button will work.