Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old M... F... and red too.

Quote Originally Posted by rbarker
    Well I did some checking with the company who actually makes the software (not our good friends at tractorbynet) and it seems that this issue has been known since late November and they are "working on a fix". What I find incredulous is that they would continue to release customized versions of it as updates knowing full well it doesn't work correctly! For those of you who still want to use it they claim if you open it in portrait orientation it will work fine. So far that seems to be working but we will see....

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    Version 1.4 seems to be stable enough here for me. But your running a newer iOS too. Wondering it that's the issue their dealing with. I've hear of other apps crapping out when they released iOS v6+
    Retired and enjoying life with my kids and grandkids -robert
    "life is too short.. eat your cake first"
    My 1965 MF 135 Z145 Refurbish Project with Pics
    TrucksByNet.com .... .... It's about Trucks... The other TBN
    My Yamaha YFP350U Terrapro's Project The only ATV with a PTO
    About ME

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    None yet

Default Re: Ipad app not working

In landscape mode on the iPad, the left side of the screen doesn't work. I'm guessing from the bug fix of "iPhone 5 compatibility" for longer screen is what broke it.

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

so typical of software co's these days to release 'less broken' software to fix 'more broken software'.

Quote Originally Posted by rbarker View Post
    Well I did some checking with the company who actually makes the software (not our good friends at tractorbynet) and it seems that this issue has been known since late November and they are "working on a fix". What I find incredulous is that they would continue to release customized versions of it as updates knowing full well it doesn't work correctly! For those of you who still want to use it they claim if you open it in portrait orientation it will work fine. So far that seems to be working but we will see....

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    None yet

Or in this case, releasing broken software to replace software that was working just fine for me.

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

even better..

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Anybody else having a hard time connecting to TBN this AM - I finally got in to the site...after getting multiple windows opening saying Database not recognized....I can't open most threads in various forums....I get that same message...I am posting this here since it is the only thread I can find that will allow a post.
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

I am seeing the same issue Brin. I emailed Brianna and Muhammad, but haven't heard anything back yet.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Thanks Aaron....and Soundguy...this took about a dozen tries to post just this...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

I am having problems with my IPAD I can read the forum, but can not get to any of the functions on the right hand side of the window. Means I can not respond to any of the postings. So is live. Heck never thought of getting there via Safari!

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    None yet

One very annoying work around is to rotate the iPad. The functions move to the "working side" of the screen.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast